Malocclusions (“bad bites”) like those illustrated below may benefit from early diagnosis and assessment by an orthodontist.
If you notice any of the following in your child, make an appointment at Braces 4U:
- early or late loss of baby teeth
- difficulty in chewing or biting
- mouth breathing
- jaws that shift or make sounds
- speech difficulties
- biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- facial imbalance
- grinding or clenching of the teeth
Final treatment decisions should be made between parents, your child’s dentist and your orthodontist.
Call us on 4840 2832 for an initial consultation and we will determine the best time for treatment, outlining the treatment plan, the treatment duration and the approximate cost for the treatment.